Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Saturday was a wonderful day at Maryvale and a day to be proud of our community. Middle school students gave tours and told why they love being at Maryvale. I was proud to see these wonderful young ladies doing such a great job!
Lunch Buddies continues and I would really enjoy hearing your feelings on this program. Many girls are truly embracing this opportunity to learn more about members of our community. I have heard comments such as, "I ate lunch with the coolest sixth grader today." "I had the best time at lunch today."
November 17th our seventh grade students will be participating in the Turkey Trot at Oakcrest. This is a community service trip where our students are paired with a senior citizen and help them complete their part in the Turkey Trot, which is a fund raising activity to feed needy families.
Italic

No comments:

Post a Comment